Monday, February 12, 2007

The Top of the Hour

Music of the hour: CBC radio, some intriguing classical-esque arrangement from ??

Book of the hour: I realized my last two posts were starting to turn this blog into a book club of sorts. Not what I had intended, so there's no book report for you today.

Butter of the hour: Papaya, Body Butter from the Body Shop. Mmm. Reminds me of my many nights spent in an icy cold attic in the province of Overijssel, the Netherlands with nothing to keep me warm except the heat from my own body. Don't always trust strangers to give you enough blankets.


Destination of the hour: Japan. I want to go. Anyone in? Unfortunately, the funds are non existent. I have to work on that one, but then. . . .

Art of the hour: Woodland, by Frank Johnston. There's just something about those greens. Too bad I couldn't come up with a picture of that one.

No comments: